Health and Safety Overview
Health and safety is paramount to everything we do at EESI Group Services. As fully accredited members of CHAS, EXOR, SafeContractor and Constructionline, we are regularly monitored and audited to maintain the impeccable health and safety standards we are proud of.
EESI Group Services has a responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently
- To make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment including Fire and Emergency equipment and to maintain and supervise its use
- To maintain a constant and continuing compliance in Health and Safety matters applicable to the Company’s activities and for its management to set an example in safe behaviour
EESI Group Services ensures:
- The environmental performance of its activities, products and services are continually reviewed and improved in order to minimise environmental impact
- Compliance with environmental legislation and other environmental requirements that relate to its activities, products and services is regularly reviewed and evaluated
- The products and services it provides work towards eliminating emissions or discharges that pollute the environment
- Employees receive training and instruction in sound environmental practice, with regularly reviewed and revised objectives, targets and programmes aimed at continual improvement in environmental performance
EESI has maintained accreditation with ISO14001 since 2010.
Quality Management Overview
EESI Group Services is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
EESI has maintained accreditation with ISO9001 since 2010.
For full details of our accreditations and policies, please click on the PDFs and logos found below. To discuss any aspects of our policies please contact Peter Allcock DipSM. DipEM. MIIRSM. PIEMA our dedicated Health, Safety, Environment & Quality manager at email@example.com.
Read our Health & Safety Policy